Superintendent Search Questions.
We are conducting a search for our new superintendent and are looking for feedback from the community. Please help us out by answering these questions in the form below.
1. What Qualities and Characteristics would you like to see in the new superintendent?
2. What Qualifications would you like to see in the new superintendent: Education and / or Experience?
The mission of Mt Baldy School, a nurturing and unique mountain community, is to ensure our students a dynamic educational experience. By fostering creativity and critical thinking we equip the whole child to lead and thrive in an ever-changing world.
Our school is accountable to parents through the School Accountability Report Card, STAR, and California’s Common Core Standards. Standing for “Standard Testing and Reporting,” STAR is transitioning to California’s Common Core Standards, but the results for 2012-13 are in the attachment below.
State testing (STAR) results for the 2012-13 school year are in and ours are the highest in the County!
New Lunch Menu Program
Progressive Catering & School Gardens has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com to bring you an online service to preorder and prepay your student’s meal account. This service offers you the ability to preorder your student’s meals, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH (checking or savings account) payments. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information, payments and preorders will be current the following day.
In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account beginning AUGUST 1ST. This requires you to:
- Go to MySchoolAccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose Progressive Catering & School Gardens from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to MySchoolAccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID** numbers to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the menu calendar, place preorders, make payments to the student account and view the account activity for the past 30 days.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by placing your student’s lunch orders online prior to the cutoff dates. You may also make deposits into your children’s accounts in advance on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis and draw from those funds when placing your preorder or to handle incidental daily meal service and emergency lunches. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with each deposit.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact Progressive Catering & School Gardens at (909) 767-8673.
Mr. & Mrs. Guida
Food Service Director
Progressive Catering & School Gardens
**If you do not remember your children’s ID numbers, they can be obtained by contacting the school office.
Mt Baldy Parent Portal
We recently created a parent portal with Aeries company. This portal allows our parents to go online and view their child’s grades.